Hey friends! I wanted to compile a list of places I have found trendy plus size clothes on the cheap because I know sometimes it’s a daunting task. In fact you may not realize some of them carry plus sizes. Hopefully this inspires the inner fashionista in you!
1. Rue 21- I have bought a lot of clothes from them in store and online. They have great prices to begin with and if you sign up for their emails you will see they frequently have some great sales. They are great for cute dresses and their brushed tanks. Their brushed tanks are the most comfortable shirts I’ve ever owned. If you don’t have any, order them asap. Their website allows you to search which stores carry their Rue+ line so you can see if one near you does. Check them out here!
2. Forever 21- I’m sure you’ve seen those BuzzFeed posts saying no plus size girl would be able half their clothes. I mean it’s partly true, some of the things on their website wouldn’t flatter my pear shaped body. But the things I have found there, I love. Their leggings are cheap and very soft. I’m waiting for them to restock the cropped black leggings so I can order some! I have the navy version and they’re great. They also have a wide width shoe section which appealed to me. I’ve only ordered one pair of sandals but they fit really well. They have a section of plus size clothes in their stores but more of a variety online.Visit them here!
3. Torrid- if you’re plus sized, you’ve already been to this store or website. Usually the problem is that their clothes are on the pricey side. If you join their rewards program, The Insider, they offer $25 or $50 off your purchase fairly often as well as Haute Cash to use at a later time. Their clothes tend to fit a more curvy figure better than a lot of other stores. Click here to see the selection!
4. Old Navy- they do have a plus size section online. I’ve ordered jeans from them and they were good. Shirts I can buy in store because most of the time their regular sizes include XXL. They also offer discounts fairly often. Check it out!
5. Burlington Coat Factory- although you may have to look through several racks of thing that aren’t your style, you can get some good finds here. They usually have a plus size junior section that tends to be more on trend. They do have a website but it doesn’t really show you the whole selection. I’d recommend taking a trip to your local store for some good prices.
6. Charlotte Russe- I only have a few things from here because they haven’t had a plus size section very long but they were affordable and fit decently. They do have a lot of cute options on their website.Explore your options!
7. Ross- I feel similarly about Ross as I do about Burlington Coat Factory. I usually have to search the racks a little bit but I can get some good buys. They don’t offer much info on their website either so I would recommend going to their store.
8. Ashley Stewart- I ordered a skirt from them for my birthday and I was in love with it. They can also be a little pricey but they have a good sale section. Look at their site here!
I hope this was helpful! Happy shopping!